WLR Provisions Crate
Woodlife Ranch Provisions Crate is a great way to experience each product currently offered by WLR and is sent in a sturdy, custom made crate made of wood that can be reused.
- (1) Net Wt 12oz Applewood Smoked Honey
- (1) Net Wt. 12oz. Bourbon Barrel Aged Honey
- (1) Net Wt 18oz. Raw Honey
- (1) 8oz. Applewood Smoked Maple Syrup
- (1) 8oz. Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
- (1) 12oz. Golden, Amber, or Dark Maple Syrup (NOT one of ea.)
- (1) 1lb. Maple Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix
- (1) 12oz. Woodlife Ranch Mug
- (1) Wooden Honey Dipper
- Store honey at room temperature. Even after opening, you do not need to refrigerate the honey. It is natural for almost all raw honey to crystallize in time. For a more liquid consistency, simply place the open jar in a pan of hot (not boiling) water.
- Our honey has been strained, not filtered, in order to preserve the natural beneficial compounds found within. As a result, you may notice particles in the Bourbon Barrel Aged honey. These are merely a result of the aging process in the bourbon barrels and are not harmful or a defect.
- Refrigerate Maple Syrup after opening